Valet Auto Service in Austin, TX
When your vehicle needs a major repair, it can be stressful finding the time to bring your car into a Hyundai service center – especially when it coincides with working from home, teaching your children from home, and trying to keep your family safe from a viral outbreak. At South Point Hyundai, we know that your Hyundai is a big part of your family, taking you to and from appointments in Austin and running errands in Kyle. To help you get the repairs you need, we’re proud to offer valet auto service in Austin, TX. Learn more about how our Hyundai service valet works below, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions about valet auto body and collision repair services.
How Does Hyundai Service Valet Work?
You may be wondering how valet auto repair works at South Point Hyundai. The process is quick and easy, and is perfect for Round Rock drivers who would prefer to stay at home rather than sit at the dealership. Here’s how valet auto service in Austin, TX works:
- Call and schedule Hyundai service valet with the South Point Hyundai service team.
- You’ll receive the name of the service team member who will pick up your vehicle from your Cedar Park driveway.
- We will evaluate your vehicle at our dealership and call you to discuss our service plan and go over the prices with you.
- After your repair is complete, one of our service team members will return your vehicle to your home.
Getting valet auto body and collision repair is easy when you schedule service with South Point Hyundai! You can count on our certified Hyundai technicians to work on your Hyundai model with the utmost care and professionalism.
How South Point Hyundai Ensures Your Safety
Taking care of your Hyundai is an important part of your day, but taking care of your family in the face of a viral outbreak like COVID-19 is an everyday challenge. To ensure your safety and the safety of your family, South Point Hyundai has implemented safety precautions in accordance with CDC guidelines for our valet auto repair. You can see the precautions we’re taking below:
- Fully sanitizing and wiping down each vehicle for sale and vehicles that come in for service.
- Frequent cleaning of common areas used by employees and customers.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations and wipes in our facilities for customers and employees.
- Instructing employees not to come in if they feel sick or experience any symptoms.
At South Point Hyundai, we take your safety and the safety of your family seriously. If you have any questions about the precautions we’re taking for our Hyundai service valet, you can contact us during our normal business hours to speak with a service representative.
Common Questions About Valet Auto Repair
We know you may be wondering about the specifics of valet auto body and collision repair at South Point Hyundai, which is why we’ve put together this list of frequently asked questions for you:
Can I get routine maintenance done on my vehicle with Hyundai service valet?
- At this time we are not accepting vehicles that need general maintenance or touch-ups for valet auto repair. You can easily schedule an appointment online or get walk-in service for these services.
Are rental vehicles provided?
- Rental vehicles are provided on a case-by-case basis. We do not offer rentals for same-day services. If you believe you need a rental vehicle, please contact our service team.
How many valet appointments can you take in a day?
- We can only have five valet appointments maximum on a given day. We advise you to schedule your valet auto body and collision repair as soon as it’s needed.
Can you evaluate my vehicle at my home?
- We can only evaluate your vehicle at our Austin service center.
Do you offer valet service for all makes and models?
- At this time we’re only offering valet auto repair for Hyundai models.
Get Valet Auto Body & Collision Repair at South Point Hyundai!
If you need valet auto service in Austin, TX, count on the professional service team at South Point Hyundai! If you’re coming in for general maintenance, you can browse our service specials to get discounts on certain repairs. If you prefer to do repairs at your own home, you can easily order parts online from our parts center.