2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Reviews
The 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe has been updated and it features the latest technology to maximize your comfort on the Austin roads. Not only is the new Hyundai Santa Fe stylish but it also features advanced safety technology so you have one less thing to worry about on your drives. In fact, take a look around Dripping Springs as you’re driving and you’ll likely notice a Hyundai Santa Fe almost anywhere.
These are popular vehicles with plenty to appreciate so if you’re thinking about upgrading to one, we’ve got you covered. With that being said, you don’t have to take our word for it because experts also appreciate everything that the Hyundai Santa Fe has to offer. Learn about the Hyundai Santa Fe safety features, feature reviews, and more today with South Point Hyundai!
2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Reviews: Our Thoughts
Before we touch on the 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe safety reviews from experts, we’d like to give you our thoughts on this Hyundai SUV. The 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe engines are powerful enough for effortless drives around Bastrop while remaining fuel efficient enough so you won’t have to visit gas stations so often.
Combine that with the incredibly comfortable interior and it’s easy to see why the new Hyundai Santa Fe is a fan-favorite option among many drivers. There’s a lot to enjoy with the 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe but here’s what we appreciate most:
- Advanced HTRAC AWD system
- Impressive fuel efficiency
- Remarkable 3,500-pound towing capacity
- 12.3-inch fully digital instrument cluster
- Stunning 10.25-inch high-res touchscreen display
- Wireless device charging
- Innovative Hyundai SmartSense driver assistance technology
2023 Hyundai Santa Fe Reviews: Professional Opinions
When you take a look at the 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe safety reviews, feature reviews, and other Santa Fe reviews, you’ll quickly find that this Hyundai model has plenty for you to appreciate. Although we enjoy the new Hyundai Santa Fe, we’re not the only ones because professionals also agree that the Hyundai Santa Fe is a fantastic vehicle to drive. Take a look at the 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe safety reviews, technology reviews, and more below from automotive experts:
- “Otherwise, the Santa Fe provides a relaxed and stable ride during everyday duties and just enough agility and steering feedback to satisfy those who enjoy driving.” – Car and Driver
- “Hyundai’s advanced driver aids are some of the best around. The adaptive cruise control and lane keeping assist work smoothly and ease the stress of rush-hour traffic.” – Edmunds
- “High-end models have upscale materials, details, and tech features. Regardless of how it’s equipped, the Santa Fe’s interior has an attractive design and plenty of space.” – MotorTrend
- “Yes, the 2023 Santa Fe is a good SUV, and because it has the best combination of quality and value in its class, we named it our 2023 Best 2-Row SUV for the Money.” – U.S. News & World Report
Enjoy the Hyundai Santa Fe Engines, Features, & More at South Point Hyundai!
When you’re ready to experience the Hyundai Santa Fe engine for yourself, we’re more than happy to help at our Austin dealership. Contact us today and we’ll make sure you can enjoy the 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe highlights for yourself!
More from South Point Hyundai
The 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe has been updated and it features the latest technology to maximize your comfort on the Austin roads. Not only is the new Hyundai Santa Fe stylish but it also features advanced safety technology so you have one less thing to worry about on your drives. In fact, take a…
The 2023 Hyundai Palisade is known around Austin for its powerful performance and head-turning style, but those aren’t the only features to love about the Palisade! Where you spend most of your time– the Hyundai Palisade interior– is filled to the brim with luxury design, exquisite comfort, and high-tech convenience and entertainment. See what…
The 2023 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid is the best of both worlds. Combining the rugged power and capability of an SUV with an electric motor system to provide exceptional fuel economy, the Tucson Hybrid is sure to impress any Austin driver. The hybrid Hyundai Tucson gas mileage can get up to a stellar 38 mpg…